Monday, January 24, 2011

The Verdict is...

Baby number 6 is, according to the ultrasound tech, going to be a GIRL! The baby was not especially cooperative and there was a lot we weren't able to see (she decided to curl around my spine so we didn't get any face shots and missed some of the Dr's required pics...we may have to try again later). What we did see, however, was the lack of baby boy genitals, and three small lines, indicating it's a girl! So, boy, boy, girl, boy, boy and GIRL! Not too shabby. Clayton and Ali will be especially pleased when they find out later today!
The baby does appear to be looking healthy, which is always a good thing. We have a few questions about whether this will be our last baby, and we're hoping to have that all figured out soon after this one arrives. If there is any question as to my health after this delivery, it is looking like we may have finally concluded this chapter of our lives...how crazy will that be?
I will be able to go over the ultrasound results with the Dr next monday and am hoping to know a little more about how things went after that. I will also get my blood work results at that appointment as well...should be interesting!

4 comments:

B said...

YAHOOO!! Congrats Audri!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys!!! We must get together sometime soon!

BECKY said...

gah! best wishes on the visit with the doc; keep us updated.

the fellers said...

well, I didnt even know that there WAS a baby #6 on the way, but congrats all around! how exciting...people like you can have 6 kids, you are so patient and kind and nice....unlike me, I lose my patience WAY too much, I guess I better think about stopping soon!

Heidi said...

Alright! I'm sure Ali will be excited to get a sister! It was great to see you guys over the holidays!